Thursday, August 1, 2013

13weeks 4days

Oh my, this week has thrown me for a loop.  Just when I was starting to feel great, three days ago morning sickness and extreme fatigue came back!  What the what??  Everyone promised that I would feel amazing in my second trimester....grrr.  It's okay though, I will live.  But that does explain why I look like crap below and my workout clothes (no I never made it to the gym) are so mismatched here.




Also, I gave in an bought a pair of maternity jeans and I pretty much love them.  I'm ashamed to say that since I had such a strong hatred of how they look.  But I couldn't take my normal jeans anymore.  Even with a rubber band they just felt really uncomfortable where they were hitting on my stomach.  You know what, the new jeans are actually pretty cute if you don't raise up your shirt lol. 

I am so anxious for August 17th when we will be having our gender reveal party!!  I keep going back and forth on whether this is a girl or boy. It's driving me insane!!  I can't wait to know so I can start buying clothes!!

-L

8 comments:

  1. YAY for maternity pants. I LOVE them.

    I am 18 weeks and freaking exhausted all the time.

    I also can't wait to find out what you are having. We are both so close to knowing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you are tired still! I was really hoping for energy since I have such a long list of home to do's!

      Delete
  2. I second the Yay for maternity pants - i tried putting on my belly band the other day with a pair of regular pants and i was like "no way, I need my maternity pants, they look so much smoother under my shirts than using the belly band".

    I can't wait to hear what you are having!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they pretty much rock. I never even tried a belly band.

      Delete
  3. Too cute!! Happy second tri!! I hope you are having a Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Oh my I would love a little girl to dress in ruffles and pearls, but we would be just as thrilled with a boy. The anticipation is killing me!

      Delete
  4. I can't wait to find out what you are having! I know you can't either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry you aren't feeling so great, that stinks :( Cheering you on for a cute lil girl!!

    ReplyDelete