Thursday, August 8, 2013

14w 4day

Still feeling like crap.  I got to a point this week where I felt like something must not be right for me to feel this awful in the 2nd trimester.  It's not just the nausea that is bad, I'm having body aches and extreme fatigue.  Happily though, today I am feeling a little better.  I'm praying that it's only up hill from here.  Because of feeling so bad I don't have a great post today and I most certainly do not have my chalkboard made up.  But here is a pic of the bump from yesterday:



Also, I am in the midst of planning our gender reveal party.  I know some people think these are tacky, but you know what, this is my life and I'm excited about it.  I've seen on the forums where a lot of girls say you are an attention whore if you have one.  I honestly do not like a lot of attention since I'm very shy, but I felt like after all the struggles this is going to be a really good moment to share with our immediate family and some very close friends.  The party is set for August 17th and I'll do a post on it with pics of everything then.  For now, here is a sneak peak:

 
Hope you have a great weekend!!
 
-L

5 comments:

  1. Sorry it has been rough going for you, but glad you are feeling a little better today, i hope this is the beginning of the tides turning for you!

    I am SO into chevron right now! Can't wait to see your reveal pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you haven't felt well... and for what it's worth, I definitely don't think gender reveal parties are tacky! I think they are fun and exiting, especially for people who have dealt with IF. Also, I LOVE your sneak peak. I'm obsessed with chevron!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. I'm sorry you aren't feeling all that great. =/ I really hope the bumpy part of 2nd tri is over for you and that you get that 2nd tri euphoria that everyone always talks about. (It completely skipped over me)

    I think you should do whatever you want because it's your kid. Screw what other people say or think. I love gender reveals. Let your flag fly, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry sugar about not feeling wonderful. It took me a couple weeks into the 2nd tri to feel any kind of normalcy and it was super short lived once 3rd tri set in. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete