Wednesday, July 17, 2013

11weeks 3days

We are nearing the end of what I and my doctor consider the first trimester!  There are so many different calculations on what is the end of a first trimester that I just decided to ask my doctor and go with her opinion.

I am so happy that I can now find baby's heartbeat immediately every time I try with our home Doppler.  Sometimes I listen to reassure myself, but mostly I listen just to have that connection with the baby.  I have been feeling pretty good lately.  The fatigue is still there, but my boobs don't hurt as much and the morning sickness is gone!  In one month we will find out if this baby is a he or a she!!  I get butterflies in my stomach when I think about it!!

I am still in all my regular clothing thank goodness!  If I wear jeans I do need the assistance of a hair tie to keep them closed, but I'm holding out until our vacation at the end of August before I buy any maternity bottoms.

But I did make one big baby buy yesterday.  I found this City Select stroller brand new for a steal on Craigslist!  I couldn't get out there so my sweet BFF ran out to meet the guy and buy it for me until I could meet up with her that afternoon.  I'm really excited about it!  E was super hesitant as I don't think he realizes there is truly going to be a baby here in about six months.  He might be in a mild state of denial lol.  But once I got it home he got really excited too.



-L

5 comments:

  1. Yay for hearing the HB easily on the doppler! I am glad you are feeling better. Good job on the stroller deal. We just purchased ours yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see yours! Oh the strange things that get us excited now lol

      Delete
  2. Yay for making a big baby purchase!

    I think I will be taking a look at that model too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is a great model. My friend has went through several strollers and had a bunch of different brands for me to play around with at her house. This was her top recommendation and turned out to be the easiest to break down and it has a ton of different settings for the seats. I still will have to buy the infant car seat adapter for it though.

      Delete
  3. Love!! Your DH looks super cute with the stroller!

    ReplyDelete