Thursday, July 11, 2013

10weeks 4days

Holy hell we are in the double digits!!!! 




I think I need to start taking these pics in the morning before I'm so bloated from all my meals during the day.


We went to our first OB appointment yesterday.  We absolutely love our OB!!  She was amazing!  I got the normal pap, blood work, and peed in a cup.  Then we went for the ultrasound.  Baby is so much bigger!!  What we saw in person was a lot more detailed than these pics.  We could see the fingers, toes, that baby made little fists over it's face and had it's legs drawn up crossed.  Seriously so freaking cute!!




We have our NT Scan in two weeks and I plan to go public on July 22nd!! 

-L

7 comments:

  1. So glad to hear an update from you!! It is so amazing that you can already see all of those details, what a miracle a baby is :) On a nother note I LOVE your outfit, too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I love this update!
    You look gorgeous! I am glad you had an awesome appt. :) I can't wait for you to go public! Very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting! Those are some great pictures! My u/s at 8 weeks you couldnt' tell the head from the body! It is amazing what can happen it a matter of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! isn't it amazing when they start looking way more baby like? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh!!! So cute!! I can't believer you're in double digits already!!! Your pregnancy is moving faster than mine. LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so great... and double digits already?! Wow! So, so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete