Monday, March 11, 2013

Updates

I feel like I have so much to update on!  So first let's start with my trip to Arizona.  We had one great weather day and the rest were rainy and cold.  But I didn't let that ruin my time.  Most of the time I was going to dinners and getting wasted and I only had one day of true meetings.  It was a lot of fun and also so much drama, because anytime you mix alcohol and co-workers you get drama.  Here are some pics.

 
This Boulder House.  A full mansion built inside a billion year old boulder.
 
 
 
Some of the girls at the 100% dinner.  We are considered "Best of the Best" lol
 

Awards cocktail hour
 
 
My BFF and I
 
My team member and I
 
Jimmy Eat World performed for us
 
 
I am so happy to be home now though!  Now for TTC stuff.
 
E called me while I was in AZ and told me he found out that next year we will have up to 20k in infertility treatment coverage from our insurance!  I started crying when he told me.  If this turns out to be true I feel incredibly blessed.  So for now we are just taking a mental break.  We both just want some time to pay off bills, save up money, and just enjoy each other without always worrying about IF.  I don't know how long this break will last yet.  I'll try to keep blogging as much TTC stuff as I can, but you may start seeing more posts just about life in general (since I'll be trying to live it lol). 
 
Today I'm on CD17, no clue if I've O'd or not, but I just found that I am having dark brown light flow.  Not sure if this is AF coming freakishly early or just another think God has thrown at me to keep me wondering about our IF.  I've called my RE now and left a message to see if it is anything to even give two thoughts to.
 
-L
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. What a fun trip!! How amazing about the insurance! What a blessing! Have a great week!
    Alexis-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time. And how awesome is your news about the insurance! That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome news about the insurance that is fantastic!! Hhmm maybe that spotting is a good sign, I would totally be thinking positive thoughts on that :) Something different has to be good right?!?!

    ReplyDelete