Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I'm still here.....kinda

I know I've been MIA and a few of you knew to expect that from me, but I wanted to check in and give you an update on my life as of this moment.

After much discussion and thinking it through E and I have decided to take a break from any treatments, a long break.  We were just so exhausted with all the emotions, timing of sex, and me being on meds that we felt it was best for us right now.  I feel like I've been in a depression (something I have struggled with since I was 14) for a long time now.  I've been so focused on getting pregnant that I let go of myself.  There are so many ways to deal with IF.  Some people are full force ahead with treatment and some of us just need to take it slow.  I haven't been on TB much or blogs just because to truly give myself a break I need to stop reading about it every day of my life.  I'm still doing the best I can to get caught up in all of your lives when I do get on here though!  I miss you all so so much!!

So for now, I am focusing on me.  I am working out and eating healthy to hopefully have a body worth showing this summer.  I've already lost 6.5lbs!  I'm pampering myself with all the girly things I had put on the back burner as well.  E and I just want to get really healthy, have an amazing summer together, then regroup after the summer is over.  I'm assuming we will move right into and IUI at the end of the summer.  By then I hope to be in my healthy weight range and my RE won't have a damn thing to say about my weight anymore! lol.  And as always, we pray that we get a miracle BFP in the meantime during break, but I'm not going to hold my breath on that one.  I'm going to do my best to update here and there on my weight loss and general life when I can.  I hope I don't miss any BFPs and I'll be stalking you all when I do get on here!  Love you girls!!




-L

6 comments:

  1. Good for you! Sometimes a good break is needed! We took a break from November-Now and it is just so refreshing! Makes things exciting again when your ready! :) Have a wonderful summer!! Take lots of pictures! Do all the things you've ever wanted to do and enjoy life! Stop by and update when you can!! Big hugs and lots of well wishes!! :D
    p.s. do you have an instagram?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! My intagram name is LaurenBazdarevic

      Delete
    2. YAY! K I sent you a follow request :) My IG name is Mrswarrick

      Delete
  2. Agreed, sometimes you don't realize how caught up in it you are until you are able to take a step back. I'm with ya on the weight loss thing, that was the best feeling in the world to lose a few pounds, congrats on your loss!! Keep us posted on that so we have encouragement too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking of you, girl! Take care of yourself and have fun!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will miss you, love. I think of you always. I hope this is a very refreshing break for you and E. Good luck, girl! <3

    Oh and I am so going to follow you on instagram now!

    ReplyDelete