Monday, April 30, 2012

Cycle 9

We are now 6 days into our 9th cycle.  Which means I have began "prepping" for ovulation.  There are many natural things you can do to make your body environment a little better for possible conception.  Again, I am not a doctor, so I give no medical advice on these products.  These are the things I do because I believe they can't hurt at least!

Starting from the first day of my period until ovulation I drink pomegranate juice which I've been told helps with your uterus lining.



Also, I start drinking Green Tea from the first day of my cycle until ovulation.

Of course, I take a prenatal vitamin every day and try to drink a lot of water.  Now I'm just praying I don't ovulate late this month like last since I'll be out of state on business right around that time!

Wednesday is the day E has his sperm analysis.  I'm excited and nervous!  I'll update afterwards to let you know what his thoughts on it were.

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment